Tag: Certificate of No Impediment (CONI)

bali wedding honeymoon, bali wedding planner, bali wedding organizer, visesa ubud resort
23 Apr 2018

Certificate of No Impediment (CONI) for New Zealand Citizen

New Zealand citizen marriage should be registered in the country where it takes place. There is no legal obligation to have your overseas marriage registered in New Zealand. To be recognized by New Zealand law your marriage in Indonesia should be registered according to Indonesian law. Your Indonesian marriage certificate(s) will be acknowledged in New Zealand. First step, you must apply Certificate of No Impediment...

Read More